View Colour Options
Enjoy the comfort of 100% Australian Merino wool. Superior quality Merino wool is the secret behind these soft, warm and snuggly blankets. The long silky fibres make for an exceptionally light blanket and the herringbone pattern with four-sided satin binding adds a touch of elegance. All blanket sizes are very generous in proportion to tuck under your mattress. Choose from tan, grey or denim. 375gsm.
See Specifications below for composition and size details.
100% Australian Merino Wool Blanket
Generous sizing with four satin binding
Single (180 x 230cm) (Weight 1.65kg)
Double (230 x 240cm) (Weight 2.3kg)
Queen (240 x 250cm) (Weight 2.35kg)
King (250 x 270cm) (Weight 2.63kg)
Product Rating: (5.00)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Ms Whiteman from NSW on 1/06/2021
Good quality light and warm.2. Ms Zivanovic from VIC on 1/10/2020
I am very satisfied / happy by: 1) quality of material (Australian merino wool) 2) nice workmen ship 3) natural colour 4) thickness and weight 5) softness (manufacturing of wool) 6) luxury appearance3. Mr Tremain on 18/08/2020
Magnificent and truly warming Products . Made our nights in a very cold area, many Thanks
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12-month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
6. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
7. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
8. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
9. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
10. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.